Coronavirus / COVID-19Our approach to COVID-19
PLEASE KNOW THAT YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY AT R&O IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO US.
Here’s what we are doing to help protect our patients and our team during this time.
R&O has taken the following actions and steps during the Covid-19 pandemic to continue to provide the safest care environment possible for all who come through our doors.
YOU WILL BE ASKED THESE PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS BOTH IN PERSON AND OVER THE PHONE*:
- Have you had any known exposure to, or contact with, any individual with a confirmed case of COVID-19/Coronavirus?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled internationally, on an airplane or on a cruise ship in the last 2 weeks?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Temperature >100 degrees or 1 degree above your/their normal
- Cough (new or different since COVID-19 pandemic)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (new or different since COVID-19 pandemic)
- Fatigue (new or different)
- Myalgias or muscle or body aches (new or different since COVID-19 pandemic)
- New loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, GI distress
- Cold or Flu-like symptoms
- Congestion or runny nose
*IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CALL OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO YOUR APPT AND LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS ALTERNATIVE VISIT OPTIONS, SUCH AS A PHONE VISIT OR A TELEMEDICINE VISIT.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT:
We ask that you wear your own mask to help us conserve our resources. We ask that all patients wear a face mask during their entire time at our clinic. If you do not have a mask, please let us know so that we may have one ready for you upon arrival.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT R&O:
You will be screened once you walk in the front door. If you have any of the symptoms above then we ask that you please do not come into our clinic. Please give us a call and we’d be happy to reschedule.
If you arrive more than 20 minutes to your appointment time then you’ll be asked to return to your car and we will call you when the waiting room is available for check-in.
CURRENT VISITOR POLICY:
We are not allowing any visitors at this time. Patients only. This is for the safety of all that enter our clinic. Thank you for understanding!
KEEPING YOU SAFE:
Our team is taking extra steps and precautions each day to ensure your safety in several ways:
- We will be wearing surgical masks and performing frequent hand hygiene.
- Temperatures and screening questions are completed each morning for all team members.
We will continue to monitor events as this is an ever-evolving situation. We will make any necessary changes as we are directed by our local government and by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Thank you for your trust and understanding throughout all of this!