Coronavirus / COVID-19Our approach to COVID-19
R&O is recommending COVID-19 vaccines (and booster shots if eligible) for our patients.
Please contact our clinic at 402-464-9000 for specific questions about adjusting your medications for the COVID-19 vaccines.
PLEASE KNOW THAT YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY AT R&O IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO US.
Here’s what we are doing to help protect our patients and our team during this time.
R&O has taken the following actions and steps during the Covid-19 pandemic to continue to provide the safest care environment possible for all who come through our doors.
YOU WILL BE ASKED THESE PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT*:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Temperature >100 degrees or 1 degree above your/their normal
- Cough (new or different since COVID-19 pandemic)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (new or different since COVID-19 pandemic)
- Fatigue (new or different)
- Myalgias or muscle or body aches (new or different since COVID-19 pandemic)
- New loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, GI distress
- Cold or Flu-like symptoms
- Congestion or runny nose
- Are you currently being tested for COVID-19 infection?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 infection in the past 2 weeks?
*IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CALL OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO YOUR APPT AND LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS ALTERNATIVE VISIT OPTIONS, SUCH AS A PHONE VISIT OR A TELEMEDICINE VISIT.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT:
Per CDC guidance on Health Clinics, we ask that all patients wear a face mask during their entire time at our clinic. If you do not have a mask, please let us know so that we may have one ready for you upon arrival.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT R&O:
You will be screened by a clinical team members after you check in for your appointment. If you have any of the symptoms above then we ask that you please do not come into our clinic. Please give us a call and we’d be happy to reschedule.
If you arrive more than 20 minutes to your appointment time then you’ll be asked to return to your car and we will call you when the waiting room is available for check-in.
CURRENT VISITOR POLICY:
We are only allowing 1 visitor at this time. Visitors will be screened and will be required to wear a mask. This is for the safety of all that enter our clinic.
KEEPING YOU SAFE:
Our team is taking extra steps and precautions each day to ensure your safety in several ways:
- We will be wearing surgical masks and performing frequent hand hygiene.
- Temperatures and screening questions are completed each morning for all team members.
We will continue to monitor events as this is an ever-evolving situation. We will make any necessary changes as we are directed by our local government and by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Thank you for your trust and understanding throughout all of this!